A short fiction story writer, passionate about horror, thriller, and gothic. Also an art, psychology, and philosophy lover.
- NextI open my eyes to the noise of the floor creaking in the hallway. I quickly jump out of bed and lock my bedroom door. I open my laptop shaking from all joints, looking towards the door every other second. I’m afraid it might come in, the door could open at any moment because I’m […]
- Charlie IIPart II Read “Charlie: Part I” here. Tim went back in his seat and started driving, looked to his right at Sarah, she was happy, and she kept smiling and looking at Charlie. “Stop looking at him like that, you’ll scare him or something.” Said Tim in a low tone. “Do I scare you, Charlie?” […]
- CharliePart I The rain was falling fast, making the whole town silent, people were running around, holding their umbrellas tight, and so was Tim, who was running to the hospital. Tim’s wife was giving birth to their first child in a hospital 10 minutes away, and he was running as hard as he could. When […]
- Helga’s crewThe bar was full of the laughs of the drunk women, pirates that were preparing to go to sea that day. They were all looking happy, dancing, telling stories, and talking shit about their husbands. Helga Morgan, the captain of the crew, was a very interesting woman, she was intelligent and beautiful, her black hair […]
- Children of the graveIn the front of the mirror, there was Marcus, looking at his grey face, with eyes looking like they were going to fall from their orbits. He kept touching his face, his hands were only bones, and so was all of his body. His clothes were dusty, full of mud, and he was confused. He […]